As Kat M so eloquently wrote in her post about Capturing Childhood with a phone, we are big fans of using that ever-present tool that is your camera phone to capture the everyday moments with your children.
At Capturing Childhood our aim is to create online photography courses to inspire and provide value for money. We are also keen to make them accessible to everyone and each course will have scholarship places available. To make applications fun we’re asking for photo applications only. It’s not about your existing skill but about telling a story with your pictures.
Today we’re opening applications for a scholarship for Collect the Moments, our first course that starts on the 28th of May.
Here is what you need to do: 1. Start using your phone to take pictures.
2. Upload them through Instagram or Twitter (Don’t have it? Check your app store. Its free!)
3. Tag your photos with #capturingchildhood and mention @thatkat (she has the same username on Twitter and Instagram)
4. Have fun and snap away! You can upload as many times as you like (although you might want to spread them out or your followers will feel spammed….)
The technical bits:
1. Entries close on Monday the 21st of May at 9pm BST.
2. Only uploads during the stated period will be considered (11/05/12 – 21/05/12)
3. We will select the photo that we think tells the best story and contact the winner via their Instagram or Twitter account.
4. The scholarship is a place on the Collect the Moments photography eCourse starting 28th May 2012.
5. There is no alternative for this placement – if you are unable to attend an alternative student will be selected.
6. Not open to Capturing Childhood family members.
Applications have closed, a scholorship has been offered and expected. Please sign up to our news letter to hear about future courses and opprotunities. The Kats x